Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Video From Glorieta Vacation

Okay, okay, I know this is late, but I just learned how to get my video's from my camcorder into iMovie. It's terrible! I have video that dates back to 2006 when I first got the camera!! Anyway figured that part out then it took awhile to figure out how to get them to youtube in order to put them on here because they are so large. So the original video was over 20 minutes and I edited it down to the best 9 and half minutes. I think you see just about everyone that went. Dakota did not feel well the entire time we were there so needless to say she did not like tubing; however, she did laugh at us as we went though! But after our snow days here in Texas I can confirm that she does love the snow! I wish she felt better for out trip to truly enjoy it! Robbyn absolutely loved tubing!! I think Lerin liked it she just got cold! Watch how Robby "steers" the sled like he's riding a horse, I guess it just comes natural!! Needless to say everyone had a good time!! Enjoy the ride!!

No comments: