Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Our Snowman

Here is our adventure making a snowman that Thursday that it snowed all day! Kota loved to eat the snow! " I want som!" she'd say, and then go grab some from off our snowman! Too cute. We had to be creative in what to use for the buttons (play-doh lids), nose (orange blow pop), eyes (stones) etc, etc. I thought is was the best snowman on the block, considering we were the only ones to make one! After this we went to Olive Garden for some soup, mmmmm! Only to come home to no electricity! Yah!

2 comments:

Cliff and Jessica said...

That's the cutest video ever! Sorry I never got back with you about the video stuff. I see you figured it out!

I love ya'll and that adorable little Dakota. My favorite part was her helping put the chocolate mouth on. Ha!

Lynne said...

What a great dad. Way to go Aaron. Best snowman I've seen besides Phoebe's. Yours had a better mouth.