Monday, September 28, 2009

Okay! Okay! New Stuff!








I know, I know it's been forever since my last post! So SORRY! Nothing exciting had been going on to post. But we did just get back from visiting my Aunt Beth in Florida last Wednesday! We had a great time! It made me so nervous and stressed getting on a plane with a 15 month old, but Dakota did so good. I was amazed and thankful! We went to the beach one day, got to see my other Aunt and Uncle one day, Uncle W came in for the weekend while we were there. I got to go kayaking with my Aunt. She lives on Crystal River which is spring water so it is very clean and pretty. We kayaked about 40 minutes to this place called Three Sisters. It was the most beautiful site I've seen,(next to the mountains!). It is this little cove type place that you can swim or snorkel in. The water is crystal clear blue like pool water because the springs are right under you. You can see all the little sand granules at the bottom. It looks like something you would see in a brochure of a private cove area. In one area a tree fell in the water and you can see the tree trunk and all its limbs in one piece down at the bottom! It was gorgeous! We also saw a fish and a little otter! Had a wonderful time, but it was good to come home to some fall weather! Thank you Lord!

No comments: