Tuesday, September 17, 2013

It's Been a Year...

Well...It' that time again! I can't believe the last time I posted was this time last year. Life is BUSY! Anyway, here is Dakota's first day of Kindergarten photo. She is in Mrs. Harrison's class at Ditto Elementary and loving every minute of it. Except having to "wake up so late." That is what she calls early because it is still dark out when I get her up, too funny! Denver and I miss her lots but we are getting to spend a lot of quality time together that we have never had before. It's sad to say that the highlight of my day is going to pick her up and hearing all about her day! The Lord heard my prayers even though I thought the odds were against it, Sara Shone is in her class. She goes to church at Tate Springs like us and they went to the same PreSchool. I'm so happy she was able to know one person in her class at a brand new school! I love that last photo of Dakota and Denver! So silly!

No comments: