Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thank You for Prayers

Today I had a sonogram to see if my placenta had moved up any. And it has!!! It is 3 inches from the cervix (no longer covering it). She said they like it to be at least 5 inches away at the end of pregnancy but considering it's moved 3 inches in 3 weeks I have no doubt that the Lord will just continue to move it on up!! I just want to thank all of you for praying with me over the past two weeks. I woke up this morning with a peace about the whole thing. Ever since our miscarriage I get nervous and my stomach gets upset when I am driving to an appointment, but I really felt the Lord with me this morning and I know it is because of all your prayers!! Thank you so much, it means a lot to me!!! I will leave you with a picture of our healthy baby! Love you all!

5 comments:

cathy said...

Patricia, I'm so happy to hear this good news!!! We've been praying and will continue to pray for you and this baby.

Kathleen said...

So relieved to hear your good news and see that sweet picture of the baby! Take care of yourself!!

~Shannon and Kathleen

Michael, Brittany, Rylie, and Reagan said...

Praise the Lord!! You have been in my thoughts and prayers everyday and I will continue to do so.

I can't believe how much your little baby has grown in just a few short weeks. You can really see the change for the pictures posted earlier this month.

Lynne said...

God is faithful and so good! PTL.
I'm still praying.

The Dunton's said...

Yay a healthy little baby! We're excited for y'all and will continue to pray!