Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Photo



I went to the see Dr. Z last Wednesday and she said everything looked great and as it should be at 10 weeks 5 days! When she did the sonogram I was amazed at what I saw. I had only seen a baby at around 7 weeks and that looks like a little jelly belly with a beating heart. But at 10 weeks you still think it is too tiny to see details. At just at an inch from crown to rump that baby was kicking and moving all around! We saw legs, feet, arms, hands and head! Every time I really think about what is happening while pregnant I am just blown away at how awesome God is!

That evening after my apt. I starting not feeling well, Dakota had the throw up virus early Tuesday morning while we were still in Amarillo for the birth of Camden Cary (who I never got to see!). Needless to say by 9:30 that night I was throwing up myself. It was awful, one of those bugs that stays with you for a few days! Anyways, over that now and feeling better. I have another appointment this week, a real sonogram, so I'll let you know how that goes!

Sorry about all the crinkles which caused some glares in the pic, big sister Dakota got a hold of it! Oh yeah, due date October 27, 2010, as of now!

1 comment:

Michael, Brittany, Rylie, and Reagan said...

I love the early sonogram's too!! Are going to find out the gender of the baby or leave it a surprise?